- Savannah Smiles rank the slimmest, at only 28 calories per cookie
- The S'mores cookie ranks the highest in calories, sugars and saturated fat
(CNN)It's Girl Scout cookie season again, which, for some, can mean uncontrolled calorie consumption.
Advice for cookie monsters
- Keep cookies out of sight. Don't leave them out on the counter so you're tempted.
- Portion them into small bags according to serving sizes.
- Don't mindlessly nibble on them, especially late at night in front of the TV. If you haven't pre-portioned them, reach for the box once, count out a serving, and eat them consciously while savoring each bite.
- Brush your teeth or rinse with mouthwash when you're finished. It can help curb cravings.
- Freeze some of them to enjoy at a later date. (Thin Mints are particularly good for freezing, sources say.)
- Spread the Scouts' mission by giving a box to a friend, relative, doorman or homeless shelter.