Here’s what you might have missed Friday on CNN:
– A 6.4 magnitude earthquake hit Southern California and could be felt in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
– Trump’s “Salute to America” event in Washington, DC, has a strong military presence, from tanks to flyovers. See the highlights so far.
– Tennis player Bernard Tomic was fined $56,100 for his limp performance at Wimbledon.
– GOP Rep. Justin Amash says he’s quitting the Republican Party. He’s the only Republican in Congress who says the Mueller report contained impeachable offenses.
– Former NFL quarterback Jared Lorenzen died at 38 years old.
– Samsung faces a lawsuit in Australia over ads that suggested that their new Galaxy smartphones could be used while swimming.
– Las Vegas Police fired an officer who “froze” during the 2017 massacre that took 58 lives.
– India’s increasing heat waves could potentially make parts of the country uninhabitable in the coming years.
Here’s what you might have missed Monday on CNN:
– Here are some of the best scarfing methods contestants use at Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest.
– Steve Irwin’s son recreated a photo of his dad feeding the same crocodile 15 years apart, and they look exactly alike.