While many amazing deals from the year's biggest shopping event are still live across the internet, some retailers have shifted their attention from Cyber Monday to Giving Tuesday, the kickoff to the holiday season of giving. Giving Tuesday itself is a global movement for generosity—there are countless ways to give back to your community—but if you're still itching to shop after Cyber Week, consider buying from these brands that are supporting various charitable endeavors today.
To help you make the most of your Giving Tuesday, we've rounded up a list of the online stores that are offering up a chance for you to make a difference with your money.
- Aerie: For every $35 bundle of 10 pairs of undies sold, Aerie will donate an underwear & period supplies to women & girls in homeless shelters in partnership with Delivering Good & LOLA.
- Alo Yoga: A portion of proceeds from every purchase on Tuesday will help bring yoga to schoolchildren via the brand's nonprofit, Alo Gives.
- American Eagle: All sales from the AE x Delivering Good collection will go directly to helping homeless & underprivileged youth.
- Ban.do: On Tuesday, 100% off all proceeds from ban.do products will go to Girls Inc., a nonprofit that works to empower and inspire girls and young women.
- Casper: When you buy a mattress from Casper on Tuesday, you'll get 10% off, plus the brand will donate a set of sheets to their nonprofit partners.
- Cotopaxi: Spending $30 on the Do Good Giving Tee goes directly to the Cotopaxi Foundation to support response efforts to the Venezuelan refugee crisis.
- Draper James: When you shop the Draper James Sisterhood Collection, 100% of proceeds both will benefit Girls Inc., Nashville, a nonprofit dedicated to empowering girls to achieve success.
- Driftaway: The coffee company is celebrating Giving Tuesday by giving $1 per order to World Coffee Research, a collaborative research program that works to grow, protect, and enhance supplies of quality coffee and improve the livelihoods of the families who produce it.
- Flag & Anthem: 100% of the proceeds from the sale of this super soft hoodie, created in collaboration with Dierks Bentley, go to Folds of Honor, a non-profit charity providing educational scholarships to spouses and children of America's fallen and disabled service-members.
- Fossil: If you post on social media about doing a good deed on Tuesday using hashtag #MakeTimeForGood, Fossil will donate $1 to DoSomething.org, a nonprofit for young people driving social change.
- H&M: Buy H&M gift cards on Tuesday, and get 10% of the card's value back in the form of a bonus e-gift card. Plus, 5% of gift card sales will go to the Glam4Good Foundation, an empowerment platform that ignites positive social change through style.
- HOBO: The bag brand will make a donation to the food pantry of The Light House Shelter in Annapolis, Md. for every purchase made on Tuesday.
- Madewell: In honor of Giving Tuesday, Madewell will match customer donations to the National Forest Foundation. For each dollar donated, a seedling will be planted in a National Forest.
- Michael Stars: The brand is working with the Step Up Women's Foundation by donating 25% of all Michael Stars tee sales to the organization, in order to fund 300 teens' participation in Step Up's Pathways to Professions career-development program.
- MZ Wallace: To celebrate Giving Tuesday, MZ Wallace will donate 10% of the proceeds from all full-priced purchases to The Conservation Fund, which is dedicated to supporting the environment and economic development.
- Nordstrom: Nordstrom has partnered with four charity organization—Children's Miracle Network Hospitals, the Good+Foundation, Big Brother Big Sisters of America, and Big Brothers Big Sisters of Canada—donations to which can be make through their website or by purchasing a giving tag or donation card in-store.
- Outdoor Voices: 100% of sales for the Use Your Outdoor Voice long sleeve T-shirt will be donated to ACLU.
- PopSocket: Making a difference is at your fingertips with Popsocket. All sales from Poptivism PopGrips on Tuesday will go to the charity assigned to it.
- Sand Cloud: With every purchase made, Sand Cloud donates 10% to marine conservation.
- Senreve: The luxury handbag brand is donating 20% of sales on Giving Tuesday to Dress for Success, an organization that sets women up for success in work and life.
- Theory: The brand will donate 10% of proceeds from purchases at its U.S. full-price stores and its website on Tuesday to Girl Up, a UN Foundation founded charity that teaches and empowers girls to achieve equal rights across the globe
- Treasure & Bond: The brand donates 2.5% of net sales to programs that empower youth through its partnership with WE, a charity that supports youth empowerment.
- Uncommon Goods: With every purchase you make, Uncommon Goods donates $1 to a Better to Give partner of your choice, and for Giving Tuesday, they're doubling that donation.
- Universal Standard: The fashion retailer is donating 10% of Tuesday's sales to Planned Parenthood.
- Wayfair: On Tuesday, Wayfair will match every donation made to Habitat for Humanity and Homes For Our Troops.
- White + Warren: The cozy clothing purveyor is donating 10% of net proceeds to the American Heart Association.
Note: The prices above reflect the retailer's listed price at the time of publication.