25% off orders over $100 with code CNN25
It’s rare to find a bra you can tolerate, let alone one that’s legitimately comfortable. Thankfully, ThirdLove is here to help. The bestselling Classic T-Shirt Bra has garnered nearly 49,000 reviews and a solid 4.5-star ranking, and it’s available in over 60 sizes (including half cups) and nine colors. Right now, Underscored readers can shop unique bras with soft, second-skin fit as well as activewear, pajamas and more and save — simply use the code CNN25 at checkout for 25% off orders over $100.
$49.99 $35.69 at Amazon
Autumn brings a lot of good things — crisp air, pumpkin spice, cozy sweaters — but the change of seasons also means fewer daylight hours. Combat the effects of seasonal affective disorder (SAD) with a light therapy lamp like this one from Circadian Optics. Though not as customizable as our top pick, this lamp performs the most important functions of a SAD lamp like a star. It’s sturdy, well designed, easy to use and bright — and its nonslip bottom should be standard among all SAD lamps.
$279.99 $269.98 at Amazon
Deeply integrated with the iPhone and sporting a modern design, the SE carries all the essential Apple Watch features — you can text or make a call from your wrist, track activity, use any watchOS app, measure your heart rate and even track your sleep. The second-generation SE just dropped this month, and it offers some solid upgrades for those in need of a new smartwatch. This is the first price drop we’ve seen on this model, so snatch it up now if you’ve been considering a purchase.
$199.99 $159.99 at Best Buy
Compact and portable, the Theragun Mini is ideal for travel and instant on-the-go relief. Don’t let the small size fool you — the Mini offers powerful pressure with three speed settings and up to 150 minutes of battery life. Whether you’re recovering at the finish line or loosening up at the airport, the Mini is a must-have for sore muscles. This is just shy of the lowest price we’ve seen for the device.
$59.99 $26.49 at Amazon
Don’t blow your chance to buy the coveted Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer while it’s on sale. The top-rated hair tool (and our pick for best budget hair dryer) is down to just $26.49 at Amazon — one of the lowest prices we’ve ever seen — so you can get a salon-quality blowout without blowing all your money.
More deals to shop
• A pair of Beats Flex is just $34.99 at Woot! right now when you use code FLEXIT, meaning you can turn up the tunes without spending a fortune.
• If your floors could use some TLC, grab this Shark steam mop that’s tough on stains but gentle on hardwood.
• This refurbished Dyson cordless vacuum is on sale for $356.99 at eBay with code SAVE15REFURB — still a solid sum, but much easier on the wallet than its original price of $700.
• Snag a handy Oxo salad spinner on sale at Macy’s when you use code VIP for 25% off.
• Atlas Coffee is offering customers a free bag of coffee with code ATLASCOFFEEDAY22 this week.
• Save on bedding and more during The Company Store’s annual Friends & Family event, happening right now.
• Tula skin care is 20% off sitewide, thanks to the Friends & Family sale running through Sept. 28.
• Snag an Echo Dot for just $10 when you pair it with an Apple Music subscription.
• Target is offering BOGO 50% off shoes for the whole family right now.
Deals you may have missed
The Linen Sale
Here at Underscored, we (really) value quality sleep, so it’s only natural that we’re big fans of everything Brooklinen has to offer. If you’re to shop some of our favorite linen bedding, you’re in luck: Brooklinen is celebrating the autumn equinox with The Linen Sale, meaning now through Sept. 27 you can save 25% on all linen across the site — from sheet bundles to duvet covers to quilts and more. Choose among gorgeous neutrals as well as limited-edition colors — this is a rare discount that even beats lows from Brooklinen’s annual Birthday Sale. To top it off? The rest of the site is 10% off this weekend.
$39.99 $29.99 at Amazon
A water flosser is an effective alternative to string floss, jetting a stream of water at your teeth to remove up to 99.9% of plaque. While you might be reluctant to add another tool to your bathroom, this one is compact and portable, meaning oral health doesn’t have to be a major annoyance. This discount is just shy of the lowest price we’ve seen on the Waterpik in 2022, so buy now — your dentist (and teeth) will thank you.