CNN Site Map for Section Business (Galleries) for November - 2013
- 2013-11-26Shoppers crowd a Macy's in New York for the store's Black Friday sale on November 23, 2012. Some stores opened even earlier, cutting into the Thanksgiving celebrations and indicating that even this cherished American family holiday is falling pr
- 2013-11-25Finnish upstart The Left Shoe Company is merging tech and tradition to create bespoke footwear in London.
- 2013-11-22The U.S. military's V-22 Osprey preparing for a jump take-off at the Dubai Airshow.
- 2013-11-21Un cartel con la imagen de Fidel Castro se ve detrás de un camión de Mariel, Cuba. La ciudad costera, situada a sólo 30 kilómetros de La Habana, en pronto tendrá un nuevo puerto y una zona de libre comercio.
- 2013-11-20A sign bearing the image of Fidel Castro is seen behind a truck in Mariel, Cuba. The coastal town, situated just 30 miles from Havana, will soon play host to a giant new port and free-trade zone.
- 2013-11-18En 1997, el antiguo piloto de aviones de combate de la Royal Air Force, Andy Green, se convirtió en la primera persona en romper la barrera del sonido en tierra con el Thrust SSC, el coche más rápido del mundo.
- 2013-11-18In 1997, former Royal Air Force fighter pilot Andy Green became the first person to break the sound barrier on land with the Thrust SSC
-- the world's fastest car
- 2013-11-14Las principales mujeres en la lista Fortune 500 de 2013. Meg Whitman dirige la compañía de tecnología informática Hewlett-Packard, la cual ocupó la posición número 15 en la lista general Fortune 500 de este año.
- 2013-11-13Kenyan companies are turning to 3D advertising to engage with audiences and lure investors.
- 2013-11-12The average price for a gallon of gas in the U.S. is $3.18, but GasBuddy.com's Tom Kloza says it could reach $3 by the end of the year.
- 2013-11-08Last month Ethiopia opened The Ashegoda Wind Farm -- one of the continent's largest -- in a bid to boost its generating capacity over the next three to five years.
- 2013-11-08A multiple exposure photograph of a drawbridge in St. Petersburg. The Russian city is made up of a cluster of islands connected by more than 300 bridges.
- 2013-11-07This gallery offers a look inside tech companies' striking offices: A 'time tunnel' at Zynga, featuring programmable LED lights, leads from the entrance to the office space.
- 2013-11-06Samsung leads the smartphone market in Africa. It hopes its entry-level Samsung Galaxy Pocket will drive its sales in the continent.
- 2013-11-04Rising crime in the 1990s saw Johannesburg succumb to urban decay. But in recent years, South Africa's largest city has been undergoing a rebirth.
- 2013-11-01We asked some of the world's leading executives what item of tech has most helped improve their productivity at work. The answers we received were by turns intriguing, witty and surprising ...