CNN Site Map for Section Business (Galleries) for April - 2013
- 2013-04-30The Sainsbury Wing at London's National Gallery was built on the last open space in Trafalgar Square.
- 2013-04-25California-based furniture company Moto Art hunts down old airplanes to create one-of-a-kind office furniture.
- 2013-04-25According to the job search site CareerCast, actuaries have the best jobs of 2013, based on criteria of income, stress, work environment and growth outlook. The job entails analyzing statistics to calculate the risk of death, illness or injury, often for
- 2013-04-24Edurne Pasaban became the first woman to climb all 14 mountains over 8,000 meters in May 2010, spanning Nepal, China, India and Pakistan. They range from Shisha Pangma in Tibet at 8,027m to Everest in Nepal at 8,848m.
Standing on the summit of a mountain
- 2013-04-24In 1986 business mogul Richard Branson smashed the record for the fastest crossing of the Atlantic in his powerboat, Virgin Atlantic Challenger II.
- 2013-04-16A young woman uses her mobile phone at a fastfood outlet in Beijing, China. More than 1 in 4 mobile devices are infected with malware in the world's most populous country, according to NQ Mobile.
- 2013-04-15Piles of uncollected garbage lay strewn over the walkways of Egypt's suburbs. Picture from iReporter Mahmoud Gamal El-Din.
- 2013-04-12Second-hand clothing is a big business in open-air markets across many African countries.
- 2013-04-12By Catriona Davies & Lauren Said-Moorhouse, for CNN
From Weight Watchers to Chanel to China's largest recycled paper company, smart women have been behind many of the great businesses of the last century.
We've joined with America's
- 2013-04-09Groups of workers can rent small-scale meeting rooms for $50 an hour, as part of Marriott's newly launched Workspace on Demand program.
- 2013-04-03Live TV is the latest trend to hit the skies. Emirates recently added it to their in-fight entertainment offerings.
- 2013-04-02Sweden's LPGA star Annika Sorenstam tees-off from the runaway of Incheon International Airport during a promotional longest drive contest. While travelers aren't advised to take to the tarmac to practice their long-game, the nearby 18-hole Inche