CNN Site Map for Section Business (Galleries) for January - 2015
- 2015-01-23Black Friday sales at Newport Mall on November 27, 2014 in Jersey City , New Jersey, United States.
- 2015-01-20100 older successful British women were photographed by award-winning photographer Nancy Honey in settings that inspire them. 13 of the images can be seen in this gallery, starting with Wendy Dagworthy, Dean of the School of Material and Head of fashion a
- 2015-01-16Approximately 70% of plums grown in South Africa are sold overseas, mostly in Europe and the Middle East.
- 2015-01-14Lady Lucy Duff-Gordon, a prominent fashion designer, became tabloid fodder after surviving the sinking of the Titanic.
- 2015-01-14The richest women in the world by continent.
- 2015-01-13Born in 1956 in Paris, France, Christine Lagarde's rise through the world of finance has seen her move from national to international leadership, resulting in her now managing the global economy at a time of crisis.
After graduating from Paris Wes
- 2015-01-13Russia's Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev (C) stands in front of the huge photo of a fixed offshore ice-resistant platform of the oil giant Lukoil during a signing ceremony between Russia's Rosneft oil company and Sweden's Lundin Petroleum in
- 2015-01-12Which jobs topped LinkedIn's childhood dream jobs survey?
- 2015-01-05Which jobs topped LinkedIn's childhood dream jobs survey?
- 2015-01-02A street vendor in the Ghanaian capital of Accra sells her fruit. Over 53% of Ghana's total workforce was employed in agriculture in 2013, according to the FAO.