CNN Site Map for Section Health (Galleries) for June - 2013
- 2013-06-28James Watson, who won a Nobel Prize for co-discovering the structure of DNA, holds a model of the molecule. "It hasn't made the world perfect, but it's a very powerful tool for trying to make it more perfect," Watson says. Click throug
- 2013-06-28CNN iReporter Lori Raines administers the Facebook page Neuronauts, a dystonia support group. She says raising awareness is the key to finding better treatments for the movement disorder and, eventually, a cure.
- 2013-06-27The U.S. Department of Agriculture is implementing new rules for snack foods in schools. These changes will go into effect for the 2014-2015 school year. Click through to see what will be for sale in vending machines and snack shops -- and what won't
- 2013-06-26Jack Barr Jr. shared the story of coming to terms with his daughter Marley's Down syndrome diagnosis on CNN iReport. He lives in Bangkok, Thailand, where he teaches with his wife, Jana. Click through to see more pictures of Marley and read more about
- 2013-06-25Las amigas Diane Ritchie, a la izquierda, y Anne Moyer, a la derecha, hace más de 120 kilogramos, en julio de 2009.
- 2013-06-21Navy wives Diane Ritchie, left, and Anne Moyer at the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower homecoming in July 2009. Nealy four years later, Ritchie says the photo "reminds me how hard it was for Anne and I to walk from the parking lot to the pier."
- 2013-06-20Mike and Kay Alexander, chemical engineers from Kalamazoo, Michigan, slowly gained weight over a 20-year period after their marriage.
- 2013-06-18After seeing photos from a beach vacation, Edwin Velez decided he needed a change. At 310 pounds, he embarked on a new diet and exercise regimen in November 2011. Today, he weighs 155 pounds, and is working on shaping and toning his body.
- 2013-06-14Dad might not be easy to shop for, but don't even think about getting him another necktie this year. There are lots of gadgets out there that can help make a difference in your father's health and help him get into shape.
- 2013-06-13At his heaviest in 2010, Tyrone Garrett weighed 335 pounds. Even though he was only in his mid-20s, his blood pressure and cholesterol were dangerously high. He showed off his weight loss for CNN's iReport.com, going "From flab to swag."
- 2013-06-07If you're in need of some inspiration to tackle your weight loss goal, look no further. CNN regularly profiles people who have lost a significant amount of weight. See their physical transformations by clicking through the gallery, then get started o
- 2013-06-06This photo shows a cast of skin from the back of a person's hand with no sun damage, from Australian researchers. Click through to see worsening stages of sun damage, on a scale from 1 to 6.