CNN Site Map for Section Health (Galleries) for January - 2015
- 2015-01-28Tree nuts, such as cashews, help lower bad cholesterol and boost good cholesterol.
- 2015-01-27Dana Santas, experta en yoga.
- 2015-01-20The most common form of brain tapeworm is the pork tapeworm -- Taenia solium. Taeniasis, the intestinal infection transmitted by the adult worm, is a mild condition, caused by eating undercooked pork ...
- 2015-01-15The vessel "Helmer Hanssen" on the Arctic waters of the Lyngen Fjord, northern Norway. Its mission: To discover unknown bacteria that might provide new antibiotics.
- 2015-01-15On January 11, 1964, U.S. Surgeon General Luther Terry issued a landmark report on the negative health risks caused by smoking tobacco. But you wouldn't know those risks by looking at some of these prominent advertisements of the 20th century. Here,
- 2015-01-13If you want to be happier, your wandering mind is likely your biggest obstacle. According to a 2010 Harvard study, people spend 47% of their time thinking about things that aren't happening. Understandably, spending half your life lost in thought is
- 2015-01-10"Zero belly drinks," drinks that are essentially plant-based smoothies that include protein, healthy fat and fiber, contain resveratrol that can fight inflammation, says David Zinczenko, co-author of "Eat This, Not That!" Resveratrol c
- 2015-01-05Deborah Cummis Sandlaufer was diagnosed with ovarian cancer on June 8 2012. At 52, Sandlaufer has led a healthy lifestyle -- she didn't smoke, she didn't drink and she ate a proper diet. Unfortunately the cancer still took hold.
- 2015-01-02Yusuke Kirimoto, pictured here with his daughter in 2010 and 2014, dropped 100 pounds. He drastically cut his sugar and carbohydrate intake six days a week, allowing himself one cheat day, and gradually added exercise. In 2014, he overcame his fear of swi