CNN Site Map for Section Health (Galleries) for March - 2015
- 2015-03-31Have a headache? Don't grab a hot dog for lunch. It will only trigger more pain in your head. Click through our gallery to see more of the best and worst foods for your ailments.
- 2015-03-31Something had to give in terms of traditional hospital gown design. Diane Keaton, Jack Nicholson and Amanda Peet, from the film "Something's Gotta Give."
- 2015-03-30Here are eleven ways to boost your health in just one minute, starting with giving someone you love a hug.
- 2015-03-27Posición de cuclillas funcional: alarga la columna vertebral, especialmente la zona lumbar; realinea la pelvis y la cadera.
- 2015-03-27En 2013, el saudí Khalid bin Mohsen Shaari, de casi 610 kilos, fue noticia a nivel internacional. Él era un ejemplo extremo de la epidemia de la obesidad en el Medio Oriente.
- 2015-03-27Aim high when it comes to fiber in your cereal and you just might be adding years to your life. For example, Fiber One can have up to 14 grams of fiber per serving. Click through to see other options.
- 2015-03-26Functional squat: Lengthens spine, especially low back and realigns the pelvis and hips.
- 2015-03-26In 2013, 610kg Saudi Arabian Khalid bin Mohsen Shaari made international news. He was an extreme example of the Middle East's obesity epidemic.
- 2015-03-25Hamburguesa regular con una ensalada -- Katherine Brooking, M.S., R.D.
- 2015-03-24Six-year-old Bukenya Hethiri, began coughing at the age of two. It took three years to diagnose him with tuberculosis (TB), due to the challenges of diagnosing TB in children.
- 2015-03-24Bukenya Hethiri, de seis años de edad, comenzó a toser a los dos años. Pasaron tres años antes de que fuera diagnosticado con tuberculosis, debido a las dificultades que supone el diagnóstico de la tuberculosis en los niños.
- 2015-03-23Los cigarrillos electrónicos "Cigalike" se ven como un cigarrillo de tabaco tradicional; una luz en el extremo se ilumina cuando el usuario lo utiliza. El dispositivo que funciona con baterías calienta un "líquido electrónico" que cont
- 2015-03-19Bipin Kumar was infected by polio when he was 5 years old. For the last 10 years, he has earned money by begging in a New Delhi bazaar. Photographer Elena del Estal befriended him last year. "I want to go to his village to meet his mother and keep ta
- 2015-03-13Albert Manero and a team of engineering students at University of Central Florida designed a prototype for an electronic arm. Six-year-old Alex Pring was the first recipient. Rather than profiting from the designs, the students uploaded them to the Intern
- 2015-03-12March to September is traditionally considered "triathlon season." Here are four poses that will help you prepare.
Cobra pose: This strengthens the back, enhances shoulder and mid-back mobility, opens the chest and lengthens the core.
- 2015-03-12120 million people worldwide are infected with the parasitic disease Lymphatic filariasis, commonly known as elephantiasis, and 1.4 billion people are at risk of becoming infected in 72 countries globally. The majority of disease is caused by the parasiti