CNN Site Map for Section Health (Galleries) for August - 2018
- 2018-08-31An Egyptian papyrus, from between 1500 and 1300 BC, offers a method for diagnosing pregnancy. It advises women to pee into a bag of barley and a bag of wheat. The papyrus is one of many currently being translated by an international team of researchers at
- 2018-08-28Janki Goud is a blind judoka from the Indian region of Madhya Pradesh.
- 2018-08-25Idaho's legendary class V rapids are home to one of the most thrilling and dangerous pro kayak races in the world, the North Fork Championship.
- 2018-08-17Key scenes in the CDC's new graphic novel take place at a county fair. The festivities have begun as the four teen 4-H members arrive.
- 2018-08-14Lebanon is considered more liberal than many other countries in the Middle East -- yet equality for the LGBTQ community is still a sensitive topic. Across the capital Beirut, individuals are exploring different ways for the LGBTQ community to express them
- 2018-08-13Eugene Parker is a pioneering astrophysicist who discovered the solar wind and revolutionized the way we understand the sun and interplanetary space. Now, the 91-year-old is the first living person to have a spacecraft named after him.
- 2018-08-07Leobardo Medina, 8, rides a gondola lift to school in Caracas, Venezuela.
- 2018-08-06What do you do when nature calls and you're climbing Everest? Digging a hole in the snow is out of the question, although this does happen at some of the camps, explains former climber and engineer, Garry Porter.