CNN Site Map for Section Living (Galleries) for October - 2011
- 2011-10-31Matthew Harvey of Columbia, Maryland, says he and his family dressed up as "The Incredibles" in 2008 and decided to bring out the costumes again because "with only two kids it wasn't quite complete. So when our youngest was born, we kn
- 2011-10-28ThisOldHouse.com shared the winners of its fourth annual Pumpkin Carving Contest. This salty man, carved by Michael Wallo of Edmond, Oklahoma, seems to have brought a few of the sea creatures home with him, including fish, squid and crab. See the full gal
- 2011-10-27Andrew Adkins of Springdale, Ohio, turns his yard into a wasteland of spooky creatures each year in honor of Halloween and opens it to visitors.
- 2011-10-25Students at Ohio University have launched a campaign as part of an effort to prevent cultures from being translated into stereotypical costumes. These posters represent some of the offensive costumes and the cultures they affect.
- 2011-10-24China Machado started her modeling career in Paris back in 1954.
- 2011-10-21Amsterdam, the world capital for bicycle owners, needs a lot of bike parking around the city. According to Amsterdam Tourism Board, there are 600,000 bicycle owners in a city of approximately 750,000 residents.
- 2011-10-20Fashion will be frothy, frilly and feminine next season. Models walk the runway during the Chanel Ready-to-Wear Spring/Summer 2012 show during Paris Fashion Week at the Grand Palais.
- 2011-10-18Late singer Amy Winehouse, Barcelona, 2007
- 2011-10-13Geeky Jewelry by Surly Amy
- 2011-10-12A digital image of Louis Vuitton Island Maison in Singapore is the latest collaboration between the fashion label and architect Peter Marino.
- 2011-10-06Dianna Agron's shaggy bob is cut above the shoulder then razored from back to front at a slight angle.
- 2011-10-05Fallen angel: Coffee filters create a great pair of wings.
- 2011-10-04A model poses during the Christian Dior Ready-to-Wear Spring/Summer 2012 show at Musee Rodin.