CNN Site Map for Section Living (Galleries) for April - 2013
- 2013-04-30Commemorating the tenth anniversary of 9/11, Assouline showcases a collection of drawings from children who were affected by the attacks. This is Claire's artwork.
- 2013-04-29Chefs and restaurateurs arrive at London's Guildhall for the unveiling of Restaurant magazine's "World's 50 Best Restaurants" list.
- 2013-04-27Peggy Chenoweth lost her leg, but none of her spirit. She organized the first Strut Your Stuff Day on her blog, "The Tales of an Amputee Mommy," in 2011.
- 2013-04-26In a mixing glass, add vodka, lime juice, honey syrup, vermouth and bitters. Add ice, and...
- 2013-04-25Think twice before you follow just any DIY skin care method. Dermatologist Dr. Doris Day explained how some ingredients can help -- or hurt. For starters: Honey is an ancient treatment for wounds because it has antiseptic properties and creates a breathab
- 2013-04-22Nicki Lynn Keys of Atlanta says she's become more interested in small planting projects over time and incorporates materials found in Atlanta neighborhoods. "I got really interested in air plants and wanted to do some arrangements that could fit
- 2013-04-21Mae Uhn Tang (spicy fish stew) at Dong Il Jang restaurant in Los Angeles' Koreatown. Anthony Bourdain visits the neighborhood in the new show "Parts Unknown."
- 2013-04-18Fashion blogger Lucie Zhang says leggings make perfectly fine attire if worn correctly. Click through the gallery for fashionista-approved ways to rock the garment.
- 2013-04-15Tazi Tiara of Tampa, Florida, makes her mom, Lisa Fink, very proud. She's getting married this summer in this $1,000 stunner by Severine Vicknair of Pink Punk Puppy Designs.
- 2013-04-14Actress Annette Funicello died on Monday at age 70. Before her beach party movie fame, she was one of the original members of TV's "Mickey Mouse Club," and defined the term "Mouseketeer" long before Britney Spears or Justin Timber
- 2013-04-12An Israeli border policewoman stands guard as members of the group Women of the Wall wear Jewish prayer shawls -- traditionally worn by men -- and pray at the Western Wall in Jerusalem's Old City on April 11.
- 2013-04-12The drought of 2012 had a devastating impact on farmers in the United States. But one industry that actually benefits from dry conditions is wine. This is Breaux Vineyards in Loudon County, Virginia.
- 2013-04-10The Metropolitan Museum of Art announced Tuesday, April 9, that Leonard A. Lauder has pledged to give the museum his collection of 78 works by Pablo Picasso, Georges Braque, Juan Gris and Fernand Léger, which stands as one of the foremost collections of C
- 2013-04-09American actress Katharine Hepburn (1907-2003) was the quintessential tomboy in style and spirit. She wore pants and kept her hair short in an era when it was considered unladylike for women to deviate from dresses, stockings and girdles. She was known fo
- 2013-04-05Vendors hawk vibrant produce at open-air markets.
- 2013-04-03If owning a car is causing more trouble and expense than it's worth, there are often commuting alternatives.
- 2013-04-02World Autism Awareness Day is Tuesday, April 2, and in commemoration, more than 7,000 landmarks and buildings in 90 countries will be bathed in blue light to draw attention to the cause, according to Autism Speaks' Light It Up Blue campaign. Here, BC