CNN Site Map for Section Politics (Galleries) for March - 2015
- 2015-03-31El senador Marco Rubio, una estrella republicana de Florida en ascenso, llegó a su puesto en 2010 respaldado por el fervor del Partido del Té. Pero su apoyo a la reforma migratoria integral, la cual fue aprobada por el Senado pero que se estancó en la Cám
- 2015-03-30Jeb Bush seemed to miss the red flags in 2007 as he prepared to join InnoVida as a $15,000-a month-consultant
- 2015-03-30Former Democratic Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley addresses the 2015 International Association of Fire Fighters on March 10.
- 2015-03-27Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nevada, answers questions during a press conference at the U.S. Capitol on March 17.
- 2015-03-25The deaths of six U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan are being tied, directly or indirectly, to the search for Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl after he went missing and was captured by the Taliban in 2009, former unit members allege. Staff Sgt. Clayton Patrick Bowen, s
- 2015-03-23U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz has quickly made a name for himself. Since taking office in 2012, the Texas Republican has solidified his brand as a conservative firebrand willing to take on establishment members of the GOP.
- 2015-03-21Sen. Mitch McConnell speaks to members of the media after a weekly Senate Republican Policy Luncheon in December 2014 in Washington. For 30 years, McConnell has represented Kentucky in the Senate, and this year he went from minority leader to majority lea
- 2015-03-21First lady Michelle Obama hugs students at a local high school near Siem Reap, Cambodia, that she visited with Cambodia's first lady, Bun Rany, on Saturday, March 21. Obama arrived in Asia on Wednesday for a five-day trip to Japan and Cambodia focusi
- 2015-03-20Monica Lewinsky embraces U.S. President Bill Clinton at a Democratic fundraiser in Washington in October 1996. Lewinsky, the White House intern who had a sexual relationship with Clinton during his time in office, has finally broken her silence on the aff
- 2015-03-18Hillary Clinton sigue teniendo una ventaja abrumadora sobre otros posibles candidatos demócratas a la presidencia en 2016. Aunque la exprimera dama y secretaria de Estado no ha dicho si se va a postular, un grupo de los comités de acción política (PAC, po
- 2015-03-18Caroline Kennedy, U.S. Ambassador to Japan, waves before speaking at an event in Tokyo on Wednesday, March 18. Japanese authorities are investigating death threats against Kennedy, according to Japanese media reports and international wire services.
- 2015-03-17At least one big name is expected to argue for those in favor of same-sex marriage: Solicitor General Donald B. Verrilli Jr.
- 2015-03-16Sen. Elizabeth Warren addresses a rally in support of Social Security and Medicare on Capitol Hill on September 18, 2014, in Washington, D.C.
- 2015-03-13Singer and actress Beyoncé Knowles and her rapper husband Jay-Z hosted an event for Obama's 2012 campaign at Jay-Z's 40/40 Club in Manhattan. The Obamas have referred to the celebrity couple as friends, and Beyoncé was selected to sing the natio
- 2015-03-11Crist waves to a crowd of supporters after delivering his concession speech in Tampa, Florida, on November 4.
- 2015-03-11Hillary Clinton, while U.S. secretary of state, checks her Blackberry on a military plane in October 2011. Clinton said she used a private email account for her official work at the State Department and that she did so out of convenience. But she admitted
- 2015-03-06Senator Robert Menendez addresses the media in advance of an event with President Barack Obama December 15, 2014 at Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, New Jersey.
- 2015-03-04Climate change is here and will only worsen. Get used to more flooding, wildfires and drought, depending on where you live. That's the take-home message of a White House report released in May that is part of President Barack Obama's second-term