CNN Site Map for Section Architecture (Galleries) for September - 2017
- 2017-09-22Unveiled in March, 98 Wireless is a luxury residential project by Thai firm Sansiri.
- 2017-09-19The Zeitz MOCAA is a new major institution dedicated to contemporary art in South Africa. "It was the tallest building in Sub-Saharan Africa for half a century but it had no space in it," Heatherwick told CNN.
- 2017-09-15Central Embassy, built in the gardens of the city's former British embassy, comprises retail space and a luxury hotel.
- 2017-09-14Completed in 2008, the Ningbo Museum was built from recycled materials, including debris from nearby towns and villages that had been destroyed to make way for modern developments. Scroll through Amateur Architecture Studio projects, photographed by Iwan
- 2017-09-14Spanish-Cuban architect Alina Valcarce recently worked on the winning design for a new exhibition center in Zhangjiakou, co-host of the 2022 Winter Olympics. Scroll through the gallery for China-based projects designed by foreign architects, from young gr
- 2017-09-14Now one of the most identifiable buildings in the area, this visitor center in Tokyo, located near Buddhist temple Sensō-ji, opened in 2012.
- 2017-09-14Earlier this year, alongside Laisné Roussel architects, SO-IL won an international competition to design the new Place Mazas in Paris.
- 2017-09-14Dubai is known for its maximalist tastes, and World Expo 2020 will be no different. The event will have a 438-hectare footprint when it lands -- one of the largest sites ever -- transforming the south west of the emirate. Since winning the bid in 2013, th
- 2017-09-11Located in the oceanfront of Southern China, this vast residential complex combines high rise structure and undulating typology, aiming for a high-density solution.
- 2017-09-08More: Photographer Raphael Olivier recently went on an architecture tour of Pyongyang. Scroll through the gallery to see and read his thoughts about each building he photographed.
"A gigantic hall featuring several screening rooms able to fit up to