CNN Site Map for Section Food and Drink (Galleries) for January - 2017
- 2017-01-30Moutai: Chinese men toast each other as they drink Moutai, the most famous brand of baijiu. Distilled from sorghum and rice, the spirit is the tipple of choice for everything from wedding receptions to business banquets.
- 2017-01-27Man with the magic hand: Instagram sensation Nusret Gokce, a.k.a. Salt Bae, does his stuff for customers at his new restaurant in Abu Dhabi, the Nusr-et Steakhouse.
- 2017-01-24Millenary olive trees: The Montsià plains of southern Catalonia are home to the world's largest concentration of millenary olive trees.
- 2017-01-13Philippe Verpiand's new downtown restaurant, Brasserie du Parc, will serve hearty French fare such as this 12-ounce entrecôte.
- 2017-01-12Best places to drink in Kenya: Founded by Hollywood heartthrob William Holden in 1959, Zebar at the Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club is one of the best places to quench your thirst in the country.
- 2017-01-10Frankfurter Crown -- Before there was Instagram, there were recipe cards. Author Anna Pallai revisits the glory days of food photography in her book "70s Dinner Party: The Good, the Bad and the Downright Ugly of Retro Food."
- 2017-01-04Sushi Wakon, Kyoto, Japan: Helmed by Rei Masuda, Jiro Ono's 36-year-old protege and master of seasoning, Sushi Wakon at The Four Seasons Kyoto promises diners a "quintessential Ginza sushi experience."