CNN Site Map for Section Food and Drink (Galleries) for May - 2018
- 2018-05-31Restaurants with civil rights history: From the site of the Nashville sit-ins to a pig ear sandwich that eavesdropped on history, these restaurants on the Southern civil rights trail serve up much more than just great food.
- 2018-05-22Pitaya season: Pitaya, a kind of dragonfruit, is huge business in Mexico. Available in a rainbow of colors beyond the usual pink, they are harvested every spring.
- 2018-05-18Klippfisk -- literally "cliff fish" -- is dried and salted cod, in a tradition dating to the 17th century.
- 2018-05-17Could you pass the coffin test?: "When you are actually in the coffin, it feels like you are dead!" Tammy, 15, tells CNN Travel while emerging from the long rectangular box in Bangkok's new death-themed cafe.
- 2018-05-09A dying Cantonese tradition: Jook-sing noodles, or bamboo pole noodles, originated in China's Canton region. The name comes from the process used to make them -- noodles masters knead the dough by bouncing on a long bamboo pole.