CNN Site Map for Section Africa (Galleries) for July - 2015
- 2015-07-31The ploughshare tortoise is the world's most endangered tortoise. Experts estimate there are likely fewer than 200 left in the wild.
- 2015-07-30There will always be mistakes on the path to business success. But the trick is to dodge the small stuff and focus on the bigger picture. From Ory Okolloh and Erik Hersman to Mo Abudu and Adama Paris, CNN speaks to some of Africa's top entrepreneurs
- 2015-07-30The college dropout who started a tech company that went global within a year. It's a story familiar with many a Hollywood biopic. It's also what happened to Trent Pike (pictured left), co-director of instaLens, a South African startup responsib
- 2015-07-23We all know the First Family: POTUS, FLOTUS, Sasha and Malia. But what about the president's extended Kenyan family? Swipe through the gallery and learn more about the Obamas you didn't know, to whom the 44th President of the United States is si
- 2015-07-23Posters with the image of Barack Obama are offered for sale to motorists in Nairobi, ahead of the U.S. president's visit to Kenya.
- 2015-07-22Steve Bandoma studied at the Academie des Beaux-Arts in Kinshasa before co-founding the avant-garde collective, Librisme Synergie. Bandoma's painting-collage hybrids reflect the energy and violence of the contemporary world. (Pictured: Je suis jeune,
- 2015-07-20Wan Fam Clothing is transforming traditional wear into urban chic.
- 2015-07-17Kenya is one of the largest tea producers in the world, trailing behind China and India. According to The Tea of Board of Kenya, exports have quadrupled in the past decade after disastrous droughts saw crops falter in 2006. Locals enjoy their tea with mil
- 2015-07-15Patrice Motsepe is an entrepreneur, philanthropist and lawyer. He is also one of South Africa's wealthiest men.
- 2015-07-08A sedated, blindfolded lion lies in the dirt in Phinda Private Game Reserve, South Africa, on June 29, 2015. The lion is one of seven which was transported from South Africa to Akagera National Park in Rwanda to reintroduce the animals to the country.
- 2015-07-03At the northern end of the Seychelles, privately-owned Bird Island is a protected conservation spot where more than a million birds touch down each year.
- 2015-07-03Al Zuhour district in Kasserine, where Tunisian authorities are raising the alarm over the presence of jihadi recruiters.
- 2015-07-01The entrance to Machakos Hospital, the first to be upgraded under Kenya's new program.