CNN Site Map for Section Asia (Galleries) for March - 2013
- 2013-03-30The stern of the USS Guardian, the last piece of grounded ship, is removed by a crane vessel on Saturday, March 30. The U.S. Navy minesweeper became trapped on a reef off the western Philippine island of Palawan on January 17. The Navy has pledged to clea
- 2013-03-29CNN's Jim Clancy found that life is going on as normal in Seoul, South Korea. He detected no fear or anxiety about the stream of threats emanating from North Korea.
- 2013-03-29The wonderful world of coral reefs
- 2013-03-28Women take part in huranga at Dauji temple, near Mathura, India, on Thursday, March 28. Huranga is a game played a day after Holi, the Festival of Colors, during which men drench women with colored water and women tear at the men's clothes.
- 2013-03-28The Google Street View car takes images with its roof-mounted camera amid the devastation of Namie-machi.
- 2013-03-28A proposal by McDonald's to open a restaurant in the town of Tecoma near Melbourne, Australia, has sparked protests, as seen in these images by iReporter and campaigner Garry Muratore.
- 2013-03-27Miranda is pictured as she ascended an old growth Eucalypt tree in Tasmania's Southern Forests, where she remained for 449 days tied to a platform 60 meters above the ground.
- 2013-03-22Parts of Hong Kong were found to be 1,000 times brighter than international norms.
- 2013-03-20As part of the terms of the armistice that ended the Korean War in 1953, the opposing armies pulled back their frontline positions to create a 4-km-wide demilitarized zone. CNN cameraman Brad Olson shares his images of the DMZ.
- 2013-03-14File photo of the Choeung Ek Genocidal Center, where 8,000 human skulls sit in a glass case, in Phnom Penh province. One of the leaders of the Khmer Rouge - responsible for killing more than 1 million people -- died Thursday.
- 2013-03-12Philippine Cardinal Luis Antonio Tagle, center, attends a meeting of prayer at St. Peter's Basilica on March 6, 2013 in Vatican City, Vatican. Following the resignation of Pope Benedict XVI, 115 cardinals are expected to vote for the world's 266
- 2013-03-11A police officer searches for remains in a wrecked vehicle at a beach in Namie, Japan, near the stricken Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear plant, on Monday, March 11, the second anniversary of the tsunami. Two years ago, a magnitude-9.0 earthquake unleashed a wa