CNN Site Map for Section Asia (Galleries) for April - 2015
- 2015-04-30Four-month-old Sonit Awal spent 22 hours buried under the rubble of his home in Muldhoka, Bhaktapur after the Nepal earthquake, which hit on Saturday, April 25.
- 2015-04-29An airman from the Indian Air Force aboard the Mi-17 on its relief and medical evacuation mission.
- 2015-04-29Once labeled a "ghost town," the New South China Mall sees a steady stream of visitors on a recent Saturday.
- 2015-04-24In rural China, hiring exotic dancers to perform at wakes is an increasingly common practice, but is now the latest focus of the country's crackdown on vice.
- 2015-04-24Grainy black and white images give only a faint suggestion of the hardships endured by soldiers who, over the course of several months in 1915, fought a grim battle from the muddy trenches on the Gallipoli Peninsula, Turkey. These soldiers are thought to
- 2015-04-23Gerong Phuntsok, 30, and Dawa Drolma, 26, both grew up in the Tibetan part of China's Sichuan Province. Their unconventional pre-wedding photos became a nationwide hit on social media.
- 2015-04-23About a quarter of a million Australian homes and businesses have no power after a "once in a decade" storm battered Sydney and nearby areas. A car lies among housing debris in Dungog, on April 22, 2015.
- 2015-04-22Construction workers unearthed 43 fossilized dinosaur eggs during road repair work in the city of Heyuan in the southern Chinese province of Guangdong on Sunday, April 19, officials said.
- 2015-04-21Volvo shows off its XC90, which the company claims is "the most luxurious" car made in Volvo's history. It says there are fewer buttons and a more "intuitive connection" between the driver and the car -- for example, you can say &
- 2015-04-20Yogita Kanhaiya's husband committed suicide in December. She said he used to tell her he had a lot of debt that he was unable to pay back because he wasn't earning enough as a cotton farmer. She never imagined he would take such a drastic step a
- 2015-04-16El líder de Corea del Norte Kim Jong Un hace una profunda reverencia mientras visita el Palacio del Sol en Pyongyang para rendirle homenaje a Kim II Sung, su abuelo, en el aniversario no. 103 del cumpleaños del fallecido líder.
- 2015-04-16A relative of a victim weeps as she and others stand on the deck of a boat during a visit to the site of the sunken Sewol ferry on April 15, 2015 -- one day before the one year anniversary of the disaster.
- 2015-04-15North Korean leader Kim Jong Un bows deeply as he visits the Palace of the Sun in Pyongyang to pay his respects to Kim Il Sung, his grandfather, on the 103rd anniversary of the late leader's birthday.
- 2015-04-14Una de las imágenes capturadas por el robot, que logró recolectar datos de radiación en 14 de las 18 locaciones planeadas.
- 2015-04-07Knee-length skirts, high heels and walking freely down the street: it's hard to believe that this was Kabul in June 1978. Browse through this gallery and see how dramatically women's dress in Afghanistan has changed over the years.
- 2015-04-07The last image of alleged poaching vessel the Thunder before it is completely submerged near Sao Tome. The crew on board were rescued by the Sea Shepherd vessel that had pursued them for months.
- 2015-04-01Cyclists pedal on Guangxin Road, Shanghai in 1991. Wang Wenlan's most famous series of photographs of bicycles tracks China's relationship with the bicycle -- the most common means of transport in the 1980s and early 1990s.