CNN Site Map for Section Asia (Galleries) for September - 2015
- 2015-09-29Nepalese activists of the Madhesi group chant slogans against the proposed constitution at near parliament in Kathmandu on September 19, 2015. The new constitution, endorsed in parliament, is the first to be drawn up by elected representatives of Nepal&ap
- 2015-09-27Days before police moved in to clear the site, CNN spoke to the protesters about their campaign, how it had changed them and what could happen next.
- 2015-09-25Jang Chon cooperative farm has a large, colorful mural of North Korean founder Kim Il Sung, a man whose portrait is omnipresent in every North Korean home and public building.
- 2015-09-23CNN's Will Ripley sits down with scientists from the National Aeronautical Development Association (NADA), North Korea's space agency. NADA officials gave CNN exclusive access to a newly opened satellite control center.
- 2015-09-16Shunichiro Kobayashi, 19, joined the protests after learning about them on Twitter. He's worried that Japanese forces will be sent to the Middle East and other conflict zones, and that Japanese military lives could be lost. He also says he fears &quo
- 2015-09-15Mischief Reef in the South China Sea in January 2012, left, and in September 2015, right. China appears to building a third airstrip on this reef, according to new satellite images analyzed by the Washington-based Center for Strategic and International St
- 2015-09-15In China, grassy fashion trend sprouts on people's heads
- 2015-09-15Kenichi Shinoda (center), head of Japan's largest organized crime syndicate, the Yamaguchi-gumi, after his release from prison in 2011.
- 2015-09-14Doctors in Bangkok successfully extracted the 6-carat diamond from the woman's intestine via coloscope on Sunday.
- 2015-09-12A military helicopter prepares to land on the roof of an apartment building during a rescue mission in the city of Joso in Ibaraki prefecture on Saturday, September 12.
- 2015-09-03With swarms of fighter jets and helicopters flying overhead, some 12,000 troops marched through the center of Beijing as China marked the 70th anniversary of the end of World War II with its biggest ever display of military might. Here's what ordinar
- 2015-09-03Siddhartha Joshi is a 34-year-old industrial designer whose project "Tell Me Your Dream" is revealing the hopes and aspirations of one person every day for a year.
"Fifteen year-old Rajesh works as a Behrupiya (impersonator) in Pune, spen
- 2015-09-03Chinese military helicopters fly in formation over Tiananmen Square on September 3, 2015 in Beijing, China. A massive military parade in Tiananmen Square marked the 70th anniversary of victory over Japan and the end of World War II.
- 2015-09-02Japanese mountaineer Nobukazu Kuriki, 33, from Hokkaido, is preparing to make his fifth attempt to summit Mount Everest in Nepal in September, 2015.
- 2015-09-01A top pick among Internet users: "The kiwi's colour represents our mixed race society, and its trail represents the colourful variety of cultures present in New Zealand society," said creator Fosh from Wellington.
- 2015-09-01The United States and China were allies during World War II and more than 250,000 Americans served in what was known as the "China-Burma-India" theater. Here, a U.S. sergeant and a lieutenant, both members of the Y-Force Operations Staff, demon