CNN Site Map for Section World (Galleries) for April - 2013
- 2013-04-30Chefs y dueños de restaurantes llegaron a Londres para la presentación de la lista de los 50 mejores restaurantes del mundo.
- 2013-04-30Beatriz de Holanda aparece con el rey Guillermo Alejandro y la reina Máxima en el balcón del palacio real para saludar al público después de su abdicación y antes de la inauguración del nuevo reinado en Amsterdam.
- 2013-04-30Newly wed Beatrix and Prince Claus in Amsterdam on March 10, 1966. Prince Claus died aged 76 on October 6, 2002 at a hospital in Amsterdam.
- 2013-04-21Runners in the men's elite race of the 2013 Virgin London Marathon observe 30 seconds of silence in honor of the victims of the Boston Marathon bombings before the start of the race in London on Sunday, April 21. People worldwide expressed their cond
- 2013-04-19Protests have rocked Venezuela following Sunday's election, apparently won by the late president Hugo Chavez's designated successor, Nicolas Maduro. This image from Luis Miguel Bastardo shows burning trash and tires on a Caracas Street.
- 2013-04-14Redoine Faid, said to be one of France's most dangerous gangsters, escaped from the Lille-Sequedin penitentiary in Sequedin, France, on Saturday, April 13.
- 2013-04-12A train leaving Beijing West Rail Station. The world's longest high-speed rail line links Beijing and Guangzhou, China's southern hub 2,300 kilometers away.
- 2013-04-08Former world leaders Margaret Thatcher and Ronald Reagan met many times as partners in diplomacy and policy-making and developed a public friendship. "We have lost a great president, a great American and a great man. And I have lost a dear friend,&qu
- 2013-04-08Margaret Thatcher, the first woman to become British prime minister, has died at 87 after a stroke, a spokeswoman said Monday, April 8. Known as the "Iron Lady," Thatcher, as Conservative Party leader, was prime minister from 1979 to 1990. Here
- 2013-04-05Babylon's Ishtar Gate, decorated with images of dragons and aurochs, is a replica -- the original is part of a reconstruction in Berlin's Pergamon Museum