CNN Site Map for Section World (Galleries) for February - 2017
- 2017-02-24Workers lift up a toppled gravestone at the Chesed Shel Emeth Society cemetery in University City, Missouri, on Tuesday, February 21. More than 100 grave markers were vandalized at the Jewish cemetery, police said. The vandalism report came on a day the W
- 2017-02-21President Trump's travel ban has created anxiety for Somali refugees at the crowded Kakuma refugee camp in Kenya, some of whom are in limbo while awaiting resettlement in the US. Batulo Abdalla Ramadhan, 22, had been scheduled to travel in early Febr
- 2017-02-18Lucha Libre wrestler Sam Adonis waves a Donald Trump flag as he is introduced to the crowd at Arena Mexico on Sunday, February 12.
- 2017-02-17Jeanette Vizguerra hugs her youngest child, Zury, while addressing supporters and the media from a church in Denver on Wednesday, February 15. Vizguerra, an undocumented immigrant from Mexico, first came to the United States in 1997. In 2011, a federal im
- 2017-02-13Mexicans took to the streets Sunday to air their grievances against President Donald Trump and to protest corruption in their home country. Two men in Mexico City hold a sign that reads, "Trump, give us Texas back."
- 2017-02-13A gunman gestures after assassinating Andrey Karlov, the Russian ambassador to Turkey, at a photo exhibition in Ankara, Turkey, on December 19. Burhan Ozbilici, an Associated Press photographer, was covering the exhibition when the shooting took place. &q
- 2017-02-12Thousands participated in the gay pride parade in Mexico City on June 25, 2016. Same-sex marriage has been legal in Mexico City since 2010. It is also legal in some Mexican states. Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto has vowed to push for a countrywide l
- 2017-02-10A demonstrator in New York, left, argues with a supporter of US President Donald Trump during a protest against Trump's immigration policies on Tuesday, February 7. Trump signed an executive order that would temporarily suspend the admission of refug
- 2017-02-03Isaaf Jamal Eddin lies in bed as her granddaughter, Judy Ulayyet, wipes away tears at a hospital in Munster, Indiana, on Saturday, January 28. The day before, US President Donald Trump signed an executive order banning nationals of seven Muslim-majority c