CNN Site Map for Section World (Galleries) for November - 2018
- 2018-11-30Migrant Maria Meza and her 5-year-old twin daughters, Saira Mejia Meza and Cheili Mejia Meza, run from tear gas that was deployed by US Border Patrol agents near the fence between Mexico and the United States on Sunday, November 25. The tear gas was fired
- 2018-11-23Kimberly Spainhower hugs her daughter Chloe while her husband, Ryan, searches through the ashes of their burned home in Paradise, California, on Sunday, November 18. Major wildfires in California have destroyed a record number of buildings and displaced m
- 2018-11-16This aerial photo, taken on Thursday, November 15, shows a neighborhood in Paradise, California, that was leveled by the Camp Fire. Major wildfires in California have destroyed a record number of buildings and displaced more than 300,000 people. The Camp
- 2018-11-11A World War One Historical Association member dressed as a poilu (a French soldier from World War I) stands guard at Proville war monument, which reads "Died for France," during a ceremony for the centenary anniversary of WWI Armistice Day in Pr
- 2018-11-09Chyann Worrell holds a crying Nellie Wong after a shooting in Thousand Oaks, California, on Wednesday, November 7. Twelve people, including a sheriff's deputy, were killed when a gunman opened fire inside the Borderline Bar & Grill. About 10 to 1
- 2018-11-08Molly Esterline is hugged by David Crawford on the scene of a shooting at a bar in Thousand Oaks, California, on Thursday, November 8.
- 2018-11-05Diwali is a five-day Hindu festival, known as the Festival of Lights. It is a contraction of the word Deepavali, which means row of lights in Sanskrit.
- 2018-11-03A picture of Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha, late owner of Leicester City Football Club, is placed next to his urn before his funeral on November 3, 2018, at Wat Thepsirin Buddhist temple in Bangkok, Thailand.
- 2018-11-02Yeshiva School students pay their respects to Dr. Jerry Rabinowitz as his funeral procession passes their school in Pittsburgh on Tuesday, October 30. Rabinowitz was one of the 11 people killed when a gunman opened fire at a Pittsburgh synagogue on Saturd