CNN Site Map for Section World (Galleries) for March - 2019
- 2019-03-29US President Donald Trump pumps his fist during a campaign rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan, on Thursday, March 28. It was his first rally since special counsel Robert Mueller submitted his long-awaited report on Russian interference in the 2016 election.
- 2019-03-26People receive supplies from a Turkish aid agency in Muabvi village of Beira, Mozambique, on Monday, March 25.
- 2019-03-23A man passes a makeshift memorial for the New Zealand victims at the Great Mosque of Paris on Friday, March 22.
- 2019-03-22Zaed Mustafa, center, attends the funerals of his brother Hamza and father Khalid Mustafa, who were both killed in the Friday, March 15, mosque shootings in Christchurch, New Zealand.
- 2019-03-21California-based Hoversurf started to train the first Dubai Police officers to fly its S3 2019 Hoverbike in October 2018.
- 2019-03-19A woman lays on the coffin of her loved one during a memorial service on March 17 for the Ethiopian passengers and crew who died in the Ethiopian Airlines crash. All 157 people aboard the Boeing 737 Max 8 died when the flight went down six minutes after t
- 2019-03-16A man with blood-stained clothing is seen near the Linwood mosque on Friday, March 15.
- 2019-03-15Paramedics load an injured man into an ambulance outside of a mosque in Christchurch, New Zealand on Friday, March 15. Christchurch Police said there are "multiple fatalities" after shootings at two mosques in the city center. In a press confere
- 2019-03-1416-year-old climate activist Greta Thunberg inspired the Youth 4 Climate movement with her weekly sit-ins outside the Swedish Parliament. Since she launched her protest in August, the movement has swept the globe.
- 2019-03-08An emotional R. Kelly stands up from his chair during an interview with "CBS This Morning" co-host Gayle King on Tuesday, March 5. The singer, who was indicted last month on 10 counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse, continued to strongly de
- 2019-03-03Rebel Chechens shoot at Russian soldiers in central Grozny, Russia, on January 2, 1995.
- 2019-03-01Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump's former personal attorney and "fixer," listens to US Rep. Elijah Cummings' closing remarks after testifying before the House Oversight Committee on Wednesday, February 27. In his stunning opening