CNN Site Map for Section World (Galleries) for April - 2020
- 2020-04-24A health care worker stands in a Denver street on Sunday, April 19, counterprotesting a rally where people were demanding that stay-at-home orders be lifted. Protesters around the country have rallied against coronavirus restrictions and complained that t
- 2020-04-20The world's wetlands are home to rich biodiversity, but they are disappearing fast. Pictured, flamingos at the Ras al-Khor Wildlife Sanctuary, in Dubai -- a desert wetland of mudflats, lagoons and pools. Scroll through to see more incredible wetland
- 2020-04-20The Africa Millimetre Telescope could reveal new information about black holes. Its 15-meter radio dish is being taken to Namibia from Chile.
- 2020-04-17A woman in New York wears a plastic food container for protection.
- 2020-04-17Health-care workers cry Friday, April 10, during a memorial for Esteban, a nurse they worked with at the Severo Ochoa Hospital in Leganes, Spain. Esteban was another casualty of the coronavirus pandemic.
- 2020-04-15Notre Dame cathedral is seen on April 14, on the eve of the one year anniversary of the disastrous fire that ravaged the famous church.
- 2020-04-15Researchers recovered a small container made of birch bark found along a once-lost mountain pass in Norway. The container was dated to 400 AD.
- 2020-04-12A man sits alone while attending an Easter service at Trinity Baptist Church in San Antonio, Texas.
- 2020-04-10A medical staff member from China's Jilin province, center, cries while hugging nurses from the city of Wuhan on Wednesday, April 8. Wuhan, the original epicenter of the novel coronavirus, was reopening its borders after 76 days. The city had been se
- 2020-04-08The full moon rises above the horizon in San Francisco, California.
- 2020-04-06Art adorns the boarded-up Bijou Lounge in Austin, Texas, on March 24. Bar owners on the street commissioned graffiti artists from the HOPE Outdoor Gallery to provide an uplifting message amid the coronavirus pandemic.
- 2020-04-03Morgue workers in Barcelona, Spain, move a coffin carrying a coronavirus victim on Thursday, April 2. Spain's death toll passed 10,000 on Thursday.