CNN Site Map for Section Middle East (Galleries) for January - 2013
- 2013-01-31Aleppo residents pulled at least 80 bodies from the nearby Queiq River on Tuesday. Opposition activists blame the regime forces for the killings. Video and photos show rows of bodies with head wounds and bound hands, some of which show signs of torture, w
- 2013-01-29Bilal Ghalib, an Iraqi-American advocate for hackerspaces in the Middle East, told CNN he wants to see "A thousand hackerspaces from Turkey to Morocco." Here, he demonstrates new equipment to members of Fikra Space, Baghdad's first hackersp
- 2013-01-28The sign at the checkpoint to the West Bank warns Israelis that it is illegal for them to enter Bethlehem -- as well as dangerous to their lives.
- 2013-01-17It's Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week and we're looking at the coolest sustainable architecture in the Gulf. These buildings are specifically engineered to save energy and respond to the region's harsh climate and terrain -- vast deserts, glar
- 2013-01-15Tunis residents walk past graffiti left by rioters on a building housing a controversial art exhibition in the Tunisian capital in June 2012. The graffiti messages read: "God is great,," "Non-believers have no place in Tunisia" and &q
- 2013-01-07In the Bab al-Salam camp on the Syrian-Turkish border, Syrian refugees try to carry on their lives through the bitter winter. Muhammad Zafir, 13, steps inside the hole he dug with two of his friends: a bomb shelter they have made for children.